Indigenous Business Australia’s (IBA) Investment & Asset Management program aims to promote self-management, self-sufficiency and economic independence for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people by providing Indigenous organisations with access to investment opportunities to grow their wealth.
IBA has developed a range of managed fund options that enable Indigenous organisations to invest in a diversified portfolio of investments alongside IBA and other Indigenous organisations. These are:
- the Indigenous Prosperity Funds (IPF), which consist of the IPF Growth Fund and the IPF Income Fund; and
- the Indigenous Real Estate Investment Trust (I-REIT).
The IPF and I-REIT (during a trading window) are open to Eligible Investors , being an entity:
- in which at least 50% of the beneficial interests are held by Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people; and/or
- that furthers the economic, social or cultural development of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people; and
- that is a Wholesale Investor (as defined in section 761G of the Corporations Act) making an initial investment of at least $500,000 (unless a lower amount is approved by the Trustee).
Please contact Investor Relations for current performance information and to request a copy of the relevant Information Memorandum.